Well, I'm in the mood for blogging now, who knew? I guess it can kinda be addicting... Oh well, I decided to start off Workout Wednesdays!!! Now, I'm sure y'all don't know, but I have been on a very long fitness journey and hopefully, I'll be able to post some before/after pics before next summer! Anyways, this is what I did today:
For Toning (Blogilates Videos):
- Bikini Blaster 7: Bodacious Back & Arms
- Tricep Toner
- Victoria's Secret Angel Arms
- Back on Fire
- Backless Dress Workout
Cardio: 3 mile bike ride (which counts as 1 mile walking/running)
What I Ate:
- Breakfast - 1/2 a chocolate chip muffin & 1 banana
- Lunch - Leftover fried rice & beef with veggies from my chinese dinner last night
- Dinner - Caldo, which is a Mexican/Spanish soup that is basically meat & veggies.
Water Intake: 32 oz today. With my water intake, I'm really trying to drink at least 2x my body weight in water as 75% of your body is made of water. Plus, I'm usually really thirsty so drinking water is a good thing. I do sometimes have days, like today, where I don't drink as much as I should....
And that was pretty much my day today. I'll probably talk about how sore I am tomorrow... :/
What did you do today, this Workout Wednesday?? Lemme know in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by!
"Pain is just weakness leaving your body"- General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, Marine Corps