Saturday, December 6, 2014

Style Saturday

Hey y'all!

So I know I don't normally post on a Saturday, but I've decided to add two new categories to my blog to where I'll be cranking out a blogpost everyday!! ...hopefully, haha.

Anyways, welcome to the very first #StyleSaturday!! Saturdays will be filled with plenty of style options, as I'll be using my Polyvore, and simply if I feel like making an event or an outfit up. So far, I have stuff to do every Saturday onwards, so I can do outfits based on events that I have going. As always, requests are definitely appreciated!! Y'all keep my muse going like nobody's business =)

So today, I'm meeting a friend from my online government class to work on our schoolwork to finally be DONE with this stinkin' class. (Wherever you're from, oh my gosh, American Government is so boring. What happens with the people in it, no. The actual processes? Good grief) I want to look good, as this will be the first time we're meeting in person, but it's for schoolwork. And early on a Saturday.

Which means very basic makeup for me anyways. As Jeremy Renner stated in an interview, "Lashes, brows, lips." And on second thought, I won't be wearing any makeup because I am going to get threaded once I'm done with everything. Argh. So normally, I would have mascara, my brows done and colored lip balm or just plain chapstick with SPF.

I actually don't wear makeup outside of work too often which is hilarious because I love trying new looks from YouTube Beauty Gurus but oh well. Needs must.

Now on to the actual point of the post, this is what I created on Polyvoreeeee!!
Warm & Cozy


Black and white top
ustrendy.com


Miss Selfridge shirts top
$31 - houseoffraser.co.uk



UGG Australia twisted boots
stylebop.com



I'm honestly not too sure why I went with black & grey as my focal points, but I like how it turned out. It's not too much but it's still classy and fashion-y enough to where I'm not seen as a total loser. I think what I'm actually going to wear will be patterned leggings and a big t-shirt. I have plenty of those so I figure it'll look good enough with my brown cuffed boots.

What do y'all think? Comments appreciated on both websites =)

Laterz,
Trina


"Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army."
-Edward Everett 

No comments:

Post a Comment