Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tunes Tuesday

Hey y'all!

Omgosh, I am sooo sorry for being MIA for like... Ever! That's horrible. Thankfully, October is almost here!!! Isn't that exciting?! I love October. A lot. It has Halloween and my best friend's birthday is this month. My half-birthday is this month. Ugh, October is just so awesome.

Anyways, I wanted to highlight a single I've been listening to via Google Music for a while now. As in, for the past few days, I've just listened to it on repeat. It's actually by a rapper which is odd, I know, as I've only showcased pop and alternative so far... I think. But, if you know nothing about me, I listen to everything. Except for country and even then, it's very few artists in that genre I listen to. It's kinda hilarious as I live in Texas and almost all of my friends listen to country. I have stayed strong but I'm sure I'll soon start listening to them as well.

The single is by IAMSU! and it's called Only That Real feat. 2 Chainz and Sage Gemini. Now, I got it for free which I highly recommend to Android users to use Google Music or anyone who can get access. Through Google Music, I've gotten Katy Perry's album Prism and Ariana Grande's album My Everything for free. Isn't that the best thing you've ever heard? It's the best for me. I love it. I use it a lot when I'm not using Spotify or when my Spotify app just freaks out for some reason or other.

I'm not sure how to describe the single as, well, it is explicit so definitely don't listen to it in front of polite company if you can. Or your parents, depending on how old you are. I like it because it seems particularly mellow and it doesn't change pitch too much. It's kind of like background music and it seems pretty chill. I suppose that's really what got me hooked is that I can listen to it and it's not too loud or anything.

Alrighty guys, I'm back for reals this time. See y'all tomorrow!!

Laterz,
Trina

"Don't stop get it get it one time for real
I know you got big dreams on your mind for real
I heard you trying to sing do you wanna sign a deal
Or you wanna fall back just take your time and chill"
-"Only That Real" by IAMSU! feat. 2 Chainz and Sage Gemini 

No comments:

Post a Comment