Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Hey y'all!

Ahhhhhh, oh my gosh, it's the FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER. WOOOT!!! Y'all, you have no idea. I'm so pumped. I love and adore October. It means fall is really here, I can enjoy the cool weather and Halloween so all of my absolute favorite movies like A Nightmare Before Christmas and everything else is on cable. Also, the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special is here! That's important.

On to today, it's the first day of #Rocktober!! Which is hilarious, because I'm pretty sure I was going to tell Cassey that's what she should call the October month! Great minds think alike, huh?

Here are today's videos:
5 Minute Fat Burner
Quick Ab Workout
Extreme Abs Workout
5 Minute Ab Express
Train Like A Beast WO

There is one more video on the list because she is doing a contest but I decided to not include it because it's just talking about the prizes and what-to-dos for the contest. Which y'all should definitely enter!! Take a pic of you (or multiple people) in any type of plank position and hastag it #popsters in plank. The contest lasts from October 1 - October 8. I may or may not enter... Most likely will not. It's no big deal though. I'll see if I want to enter the next one. She's got great prizes lined up so y'all should definitely join.

Today's workout was kinda hard because my abs are still sore from Monday's workout so focusing on core was not fun. I think I'll like this calendars Wednesdays better though cause it's core time. I have an okay core and just need to make it even stronger. I'm just still psyched that it's already October. I freakin' love this month, in case you didn't know already. Y'all have fun today!

Laterz,
Trina
 
"Cooking is my therapy. I love to let loose in the kitchen."
-Cassey Ho, founder of blogilates 

No comments:

Post a Comment