Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Hey y'all!

Alrighty, I gotta be honest, today I work 9-2 and then again from 6-10 so I knew I was not going to be able to workout besides walking my brother to school and then walking back home. So I decided today's post would just be about what food I was eating and how healthy that was.

Meals Today:

Breakfast: Eggs with veggies & oatmeal with brown sugar & milk & a grande pike place roast from Starbucks with sugar and skim milk

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry

Snack: Margherita Flatbread from Chili's

Dinner: Pizza :( (I knoooow, I was doing so well, but I was tired when I got home)

I also drank a ton of water because, as you know, water really fills you up and so I always try and drink a ton everyday. Usually, if i get a big glass of water, I can just stick a straw into it and then it's gone in a matter of minutes and I can get my day's daily dose of water iiiin about a couple of hours.

I am really trying to be more healthy y'all, but it is not an easy feat. I know, I know, the fact that I'm living at home should not limit me, I should still be able to be healthy, but really, I hate cleaning, especially after cooking, and it is just too expensive for me to be buying my own groceries. Plus, I usually work at such odd hours that I'm so freakin' tired and I don't want to do anything but watch YouTube videos or read something while curled up in my bed. (a.k.a. I am super freakin' lazy)

So here is my attempt. For sure starting in January, just like everybody else, I will be working out, and really trying to make an effort. Yes, I should be starting right around now but I can't. Especially with this next week I'm working a bunch of hours and there's just no time unless I wanna start going into sleep-deprivation mode which is not a pretty Trina, y'all. I promise.

Hope you had a great Wednesday! Work out extra hard in the gym for me, lovelies :)

Laterz,
Trina


"Your body is your most priceless possession... So go take care of it!"
-Jack Lalanine 

No comments:

Post a Comment