Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye 2013

Well, 2013 is coming to a close. A lot has happened & it's definitely all been good for me to learn everything. I've made new friends, kept my old ones & really connected more with my family.

A list of books I've read:
Goodreads

A list of movies I've seen:
-Iron Man 3
-Thor 2
-The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
-The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
-Jack the Giant Slayer

A list of T.V. shows I've seen:
My Sidereel

My fav music of 2013:
-Imagine Dragons
-Bastille
-Capital Cities
-Panic! At the Disco's Too Weird to Live Too Rare To Die
-Lady GaGa's Applause
-Katy Perry's Prism
-Paramore's Still Into You
-J. Lo's On the Floor
-Fall Out Boy
-Jason Derulo's The Other Side
-Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball
-Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red

I'll add stuff later but that's about it for now.

2013 was one heck of a year. I became a legal adult (I can vote..... Whoo), started college & really began a new chapter of my life. It has been one crazzy ride so far. I'm so thankful & blessed for everything I currently have. I can't wait to start this new year & tackle new challenges.

Things that happened this year:

-Nabbed my 3rd overall job (DSW; I currently hold only 2 jobs as the 2nd job I got was only a summer job)
-Started college (No longer at that college though... But still in school!!!)
-Became adulty (With college comes a lot of responsibility that just gets thrown on you & you just kind of have to deal with it)
-Got on a healthkick (Still on it & I'm gonna go strong)

I wish all of you & yours a wonderful Happy New Year!!! Enjoy 2014 to the fullest & I hope all of your resolutions are fulfilled :)

Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment