Saturday, May 2, 2015

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Hey y'all!

Welcome to the first Style Saturday for the month of May! Today, I had a kids' birthday party to attend for a co-worker's daughter. I love my co-worker and her kids are the cutest things. Her only daughter, the middle child had her party today and it was Frozen-themed, as most young girls are wanting nowadays. That movie was way more successful than Disney anticipated, I swear.

I definitely did not wear what I'm putting together but I absolutely love this idea for a Frozen-themed event! Considering I am 21 years old now, I can't look too much like a child anymore, which is kinda sad considering my wardrobe is pretty much t-shirts and comfy clothes, a.k.a. gym clothes. I'm always on the hunt for "professional" clothes so if you see any, leave a link down below! I'd love suggestions.

Here is the outift I came up with:


Frozen Party




I know, it's pretty heavily Elsa-themed, but when I finally saw Frozen for the first time, I called my little sister and told her, "Oh, you weren't kidding. We really are Elsa and Anna." And I am not joking. We didn't have a horrible relationship when we were little but we definitely were distant when we were younger. Now, we're actually really close and it's a lot better than it used to be.

So as I'm Elsa, I figured this is something that I would wear. The tennis are because while I need to be fashionable, good grief, I am going to a child's birthday party. There is no way on this green earth that I am going to wear wedges or high heels or anything of that sort. That's crazy. I'm a pretty minimal person on accessories anyways so that is why the makeup is so eye-heavy. That's honestly all I would do, though.

I wouldn't worry about bracelets or lip color or blush stuff. If I can get away with practically nothing, I totally will. I really need to start putting more effort... Eh, that makeup is pretty heavy for a kids' party anyways, Leaving it by itself is perfect, I think.

Are you obsessed with Frozen? Have an opinion on my chosen outfit? Don't hesitate to leave any comments below!! I'd love to discuss and talk with you.

Laterz,
Trina

"Oh look at that. I've been impaled."
-Olaf the Snowman, from the movie Frozen. Absolutely looooved this line, haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment