Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Shazam Tags

Hey y'all!
 
So for today's Music Monday, I decided to try something a little different. I'm always Shazaming & then never going back into my tags... What better way to keep track of what I've Shazamed then writing a blog post about it??
 
I thought it was a pretty good idea so I've decided it may become a thing. What you have to understand though is that my Shazam is gonna be pretty diverse... As I currently do not have my own car to drive myself around, I'm subjected to whatever music is played.
 
Obviously by the amount of the many tags I have on my phone, I'm not too bothered by this. Instead of me going on and on, lemme go ahead and list them out, shall I?
  1. "Chimes" by Hudson Mohawke (Shazamed twice)
  2. "Bailando (Dubbel Dutch Remix)" by Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul & Gente de Zona
  3. "Break Free" by Ariana Grande feat. Zedd
  4. "Nights Like This" by Eli "Paperboy" Reed
  5. "Transcendence" by Lindsey Stirling
  6. "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!
  7. "Girl On Fire" by Alicia Keys
  8. "Dumb" by Jazmine Sullivan feat. Meek Mill
  9. "Couldn't Get It Right" by Climax Blues Band (Shzamed twice)
  10. "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder
  11. "Rikki Don't Lose That Number" by Steely Dan
  12. "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
  13. "Sun Shy" by Dresses
  14. "December 1963 (Oh What A Night)" by The Four Seasons
  15. "Jungle Love" by Steve Miller Band (Shazamed twice)
  16. "Die Another Day" by Madonna (from the Bond movie with Pierce Brosnan)
  17. "Two Hearts Breaking" by Jewel
  18. "Heard It All Before" by Sunshine Anderson
  19. "My Touch" by DJ Maze
  20. "Get Up Offa That Thing" by James Brown
  21. "Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On" by Funkadelic
  22. "Cool Kids" by Echosmith
  23. "Reelin' In The Years" by Steely Dan
  24. "Lido Shuffle" by Boz Scaggs
  25. "Babylon" by SZA feat. Kendrick Lamar
  26. "Maps" by Maroon 5
  27. "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner
  28. "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay
  29. "Who Can It Be Now?" by Men At Work
  30. "Let Her Go" by Passenger
  31. "Happy Together" by The Turtles (Todd Terje Edit)
  32. "It's Too Late" by Carole King
  33. "Don't Bring Me Down" by Electric Light Orchestra
  34. "Say You Love Me" by Fleetwood Mac
  35. "I Got U" by Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones
Now, before you go all crazy on me for having some songs that I should definitely know the name and artist of just from the first few notes... I do know them, but I like to Shazam everything so I can go back and add the songs to one of my Spotify playlists.

Also, I'm not really sure why I have certain songs shazamed twice... Like I said earlier, at least I hope, I Shazam everything. This way, I hopefully never miss a song that may become a new favorite.

If you are interested in any of these songs, I made a playlist on my YouTube channel and it's entitled August Shazam Tags, the name of this post. I decided to just do this because one, I have a channel and it needs to actually be used and two, this is easier than finding individual links for every song.

I highly apologize for the lateness of this post... I try and write all my blog posts the Sunday before so that way I'm not rushing into anything. I also apologize for skipping out on Blogust. It was a crazy time for me y'all. Hopefully, I'm now back on track and back to posting!

I know I probably don't say this enough (or at all) but thank you for reading! Thanks for just checking me out or following me or whatever! It really means a lot to me, y'all. Even those pageviews. It's a pretty heady feeling :)

Laterz,
Trina

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
-Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment