Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Hey y'all!

It is now the 3rd week of #Septonber and I'm still going strong! Diet-wise... Well, that's a whole 'nother story but at least exercise-wise, I've kind of hit a routine and am making time for it instead of pushing it off to the side.

Today's videos consisted of:

Tough Love Handles WO
Heartbeat Heaven
Hard Core Workout
Fat Loss Cardio

Again, I am so not loving Wednesdays for this month's calendar. I'm getting through them though! Today, I had to pause for a couple of them but I've at least made progress. I can go for much longer and not everything has to be done on my knees or in a beginner's modification.

My favorite video today was probably Hearbeat Heaven, which is crazy, but I really like the last move. You roll around on the floor but I think it's so much fun. Cassey kills me everytime, no matter what day it is. I'm waiting for the day that I can get through the videos and not want to completely die after.

I did take my brother to school again and then I had to bike again to go pick him up cause it's sporadically raining over here. So on a cardio day, I added more cardio. Ugh. Okay, well, see y'all tomorrow for T.V. Thursday! I'm soooo excited :)

Laterz,
Trina

"I once ate so much tofu, brown rice, and green beans that I passed out."
-Cassey Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment