Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Bummy, No Hard Work Day

Hey y'all! 

So today, I was pretty bummy (and I mean that as in, hobo-like, not that it was bad). I'm finally home from my grandma's so these posts can ACUTALLY be like how they're supposed to, haha. Anyways, I woke up kinda late, packed, ate food and then went to go see Guardians of the Galaxy. I would blurb about the movie here but that's what Movie Monday is for, right? :)

After the movie, we headed home and then I watched Wipe-Out: The Bachelor and Bachelorette version. OMG, I love this show. Putting all of my peeps from past Bachelors and Bachelorettes made it all the better :D Which speaking of, Bachelor in Paradise will deeefinitely be featured in T.V. Tuesday. Along with all of my Gravity Falls conspiracy theories!! That show is addicting

Third on the agenda today was that I was supposed to start my beginner's calendar... It didn't happen. I am now typing this out really, really late and so I'm just having today as my rest day for Saturday. I probably shouldn't, but I'll follow the calendar properly after today, I promise. I know, I know, I keep saying that I'll do this but I really will this time. I'm super determined. I have events that will require pictures and probably strapless dresses so I really gotta get going on this workout thing.

I'm pretty sure that that is all that needs to be talked about today... Oh! I came up with a new idea for a book. Ah, I suppose I should mention that I'm an amateur author. If I ever do get published, I promise y'all will be the first to know, but right now, ideas just keep hitting me left and right and I can't do much about them, unfortunately. Except flesh those suckers out.

Okie-dokes, well, I'm knackered and raring to go to bed. So good night, lovelies!! 

Laterz,

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment