Friday, December 19, 2014

Feature Friday

Hey y'all!

Wow, so it has been a really, really long time for one of these!! Now once I'm more independent (a.k.a. at college with access to a car and living in my own place), these will get way more interesting. But for now, these posts will be about YouTube people I enjoy watching, books or a game that I've been addicted to. That's my life right now, besides work :/

This friday is all about Miss Meghan Rienks. She considers herself a personality channel but she's a little of everything so I highly enjoy her. As y'all know, I love watching beauty gurus on there and so that's how I first caught wind of her, from one of her routine videos.

She is a real hoot, I must say. I've been binge-watching a TON of her videos (not her vlogs though, I haven't started on that channel yet) and she is just so funny without even trying that she keeps me entertained for hours. 

She is participating in Vlogmas, as a lot of YouTubers are, but as I mentioned before (in a side note, mind you) I haven't started watching her vlog videos, so I'm not sure how they are. They are not horrible, that much I know. She's too much to not have great videos vlog-wise too.

Okay y'all, be sure and go check her out!! As always, adventure on and comment if I should check out anything :)

Laterz,
Trina


"Frozen mangoes are the best!"
-Meghan (although I'm not sure if that's the exact quote :/) 

No comments:

Post a Comment